Premiership team of the season so far????

bluemooncol said:
i will always hate united players, fans, staff anything to do with them, until the day that i die - wether thats makes bittet or not JAY, i dnt reli give a fcuk wat u tink - neva mind ey - atleast u can still go on bumming scum players

bluemooncol said:
i will always hate united players, fans, staff anything to do with them, until the day that i die - wether thats makes bittet or not JAY, i dnt reli give a fcuk wat u tink - neva mind ey - atleast u can still go on bumming scum players

Are you schizophrenic? The first half of your post was legible. The other, complete gibberish.

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluemooncol said:

ooof very close to m*****

Immaculate Pasta said:
Based on who has done what so far.

Turnbull (Boro)

Boswinga
Hangeland
Laursen
Ilunga

Robinho
Gerrard
Lampard
Ireland

Zaki
Anelka

TURNBULL?! Apart from against us, I thought he'd been awful.

I'd go:

Given

Bosingwa
Clichy
Carragher
Turner

Ireland
Young
Bullard
Arteta

Anelka
Zaki

.................................Given

Bosingwa........Carragher.......Hangeland............Cole

...................Alonso..............Barry

Young.............Lampard/Ireland................Robinho

.............................Anelka

No Lescott for me. He gets praised for his goals, not his defending. He's meant to be there to defend, at which he's nothing special.

Struggled to decide between Lamps and Superman because as good as Ireland's been, the Chelsea team is built around Lampard and until the last 3 weeks or so Chelsea were looking really impressive. Lampard's got a fair few goals and assists this season and I don't know if Ireland would get in a top 4 team. I'm tempted to say he would but maybe I'm biased because I'm a big fan of his.

jay_mcfc said:
bluemooncol said:
even so i **** admit a united player has played that well, but thats my opinion, if you want to say a united player has been brilliant this season well done to you, but i prefer to admint that they are the scum of the earth and will never been good

Aren't you a big hard man? No wonder they call us bitter.

exactly. I hate United but I can tell when a player is good and playing well. Why shouldn't we admit it. You just make yourself look pathetic and childish saying i refuse to say united are good blah blah.

Maybe I'm being a spaz or just haven't watched much footy this year apart from City - but who is Hangeland?

bluemooncol said:
we need this fucker in the fans mastermind coming up soon, a great advert for our football club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.