Prescription Drug.

oman0115

anyone here taken something called Pregabalin? I need two hip operations and they both cause me a lot of pain, in the hips, thigh, groin and occasionally lower back. The doc has previously given me codeine, and naproxen but both were pretty ineffective. This Pregabalin is weird. Only had one and feel like I'm in a daze, sleepy and a bit anxious. They are anti anxiety pills too apparently, think I'll cease using them!

I have been on it for a long time for fibromyalgia and it's brilliant stuff

What dose did you take? if 100 then take 50 at a time whilst you are getting used to it then move up the dose,the side effects only last for a short time and you have to give it time to build up in your body before it kicks in so don't expect it to work straight away,i found it well worth sticking with

I took 50 mg and had a good nights sleep but ta only hit me this morning and I've been hitting the caffeine to stay awake. Do you drink alcohol on it? No way I'd want to take it in the morning but might tonight, only prob is I've got a boozey works leaving do

Hi Oman,sorry to hear about your situation I've been on lyrica for a year now for a back problem,they had side affects for about a week and then I got use to them,I wouldn't recommend drinking on them,say take the morning dose if going out tonight but not the evening dose, I would say stick with them as I couldn't walk with the nerves running from my back down my legs till I started taken them,hope all goes well blue.

Pregabalin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or light-headedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol

Do not drink alcohol while you are taking pregabalin.

You have a decision to make if you like drinking

Pregabalin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or light-headedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol

Do not drink alcohol while you are taking pregabalin.

You have a decision to make if you like drinking

Thanks. I'm going to Amsterdam this weekend so I probably better wait till after that to give them a go!

anyone here taken something called Pregabalin? I need two hip operations and they both cause me a lot of pain, in the hips, thigh, groin and occasionally lower back. The doc has previously given me codeine, and naproxen but both were pretty ineffective. This Pregabalin is weird. Only had one and feel like I'm in a daze, sleepy and a bit anxious. They are anti anxiety pills too apparently, think I'll cease using them!

Do not just stop taking them.
They need a staged withdrawal to be safe.

I have been on it for a long time for fibromyalgia and it's brilliant stuff

What dose did you take? if 100 then take 50 at a time whilst you are getting used to it then move up the dose,the side effects only last for a short time and you have to give it time to build up in your body before it kicks in so don't expect it to work straight away,i found it well worth sticking with

Think I might be suffering from fibromyalgia at the minute. Felt unwell for four months now. Find myself wrapped up with loads of layers on while sat next to the fire, but still feeling cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.