Prescription pain killers

VOOMER

Just thought I pass on the experience of a friend's over reliance on pain killers(Co-codamol), after a bad spinal injury. I couldn't understand her mood swings(just thought it was the lady's time of the month), but she had become addicted to them, even though she wasn't taking more than 10 x 30mg/500mg tablets a day. She said she was (and I witnessed it), scratching like Tyrone Biggums(one of Dave Chappelle's characters), this went on for a year. She managed to ween herself of them, but its took months. She really suffered from withdrawals that manifested as fairly deep depression. She did soldier on for the most part, but still ended up being of fore a week. A week spent sleeping and perspiring. If anyone else is struggling with this type of addiction, don't feel guilty and you can, will get through it.

I think lots of folk pop these..only used them once for hand injury..was hard to take a dump

Just thought I pass on the experience of a friend's over reliance on pain killers(Co-codamol), after a bad spinal injury. I couldn't understand her mood swings(just thought it was the lady's time of the month), but she had become addicted to them, even though she wasn't taking more than 10 x 30mg/500mg tablets a day. She said she was (and I witnessed it), scratching like Tyrone Biggums(one of Dave Chappelle's characters), this went on for a year. She managed to ween herself of them, but its took months. She really suffered from withdrawals that manifested as fairly deep depression. She did soldier on for the most part, but still ended up being of fore a week. A week spent sleeping and perspiring. If anyone else is struggling with this type of addiction, don't feel guilty and you can, will get through it.
10 x 30 mg a day.. I would never wake up!
They are bloody addictive mind.

At least they seem a bit more responsible about prescribing them these days.

I’ve had a short course of Diazepam a couple of times. But they are very reluctant to prescribe it for more than a couple of weeks max.

Back in the day, when it was called Valium, they were throwing them around like sweeties to any bored housewife who wanted to forget her husband was a bit of a dick for a couple of hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.