Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

Has anyone noticed that Martin "I like to call him an engineer" Keown seems to be getting madder by the week? Last week he said he thought united would go the whole season unbeaten but still not win the league. Last night he said Huddersfield already have more points than he thought they would get over the whole season. They're on 12 points! I think all those balls he headed away are beginning to take their toll.

Has anyone noticed that Martin "I like to call him an engineer" Keown seems to be getting madder by the week? Last week he said he thought united would go the whole season unbeaten but still not win the league. Last night he said Huddersfield already have more points than he thought they would get over the whole season. They're on 12 points! I think all those balls he headed away are beginning to take their toll.

The lad is off his trolley.

I was listening to him on five live the other day, I don't think he understands how stupid he sounds. He's just brain dead.

The lad is off his trolley.

I was listening to him on five live the other day, I don't think he understands how stupid he sounds. He's just brain dead.
I've seen a couple of programmes recently where the other people on it were taking the piss out of him and very obviously literally laughing at him and both times he just seemed totally unaware that they were doing it. He's a very odd man.

Martin fucking Tyler. Always in search of his Kenneth Wolstenholme moment but the only time the opportunity ever presented itself, he didn’t want it.

Clive fucking Tyldesley. Holds the world record for saying the words “Manchester United” the quickest during a match that they’re not actually playing in. The first two words after kick off in the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen.

Mark fucking Lawrenson. “Well to be honest John, I know absolutely nothing about the Colombians.” Well why the fuck are the bbc paying you to travel to and commentate on a World Cup in which they’re playing?

Steven fucking Gerrard and Rio fucking Ferdinand. I watched these two pricks rolling about on the table laughing when Radamel Falcao chipped Willy against Monaco in the BT Sport studio. If you don’t like being at City, fuck off. We don’t want you here either.

Glenn fucking Hoddle. Could pop in for the first 30 seconds of every England match, announce “Raheem Sterling is shit and I love Tottenham” then fuck off and save everyone the mither.
Tyldesley couldn't do a Jonny Paints Trophy match without mentioning the night of all nights in Barcelona. But he did do some of the best commentary lines of all time in September 1989

Surprised no one's mentioned Fred Eyre on GMR. He and Michael Owen have got the most monotonous voices ever.
He should stick to selling pencils. Another one of the old school that talk BS about the good old days before 2008

My head is ringing after listening to a Clive T...y commentary, as he bombards the viewer with a non-stop stream of facts - some relevant, some less so. But we don't want to hear your endless voice, Clive, other than to identify players and not to regurgitate all the statistical data and one-liners you've been swotting up all week.Just shut up a bit, and try to emulate people like Barry Davies (as someone said earlier) - less is more.

Always liked Andy Gray, usually seems pretty fair and balanced, with an obvious passion for the game. Virtually all current pundits can do one for me, apart from Souness and Carragher. And I would actually re-subscribe to sty if they put Buzzer on soccer Saturday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.