President Joe Biden

Mate it doesn't sound like this is doing you any good. Just put the bloke on ignore like 50% of the forum probably has
Bigga is on ignore and has been for some time.

I "un-ignore" his posts from time to time though as he gets a few random uninformed "likes". Maybe the near universal pushback from posters such as I, eventually sinks in, and Bigga changes; or maybe those inclined to like Bigga's posts will now have second thoughts; or maybe this is simply cathartic for me.

Last edited:
Mate it doesn't sound like this is doing you any good. Just put the bloke on ignore like 50% of the forum probably has

"Probably"? Very neolib. Do you have the stats for that?

Bigga is on ignore and has been for some time.

I "un-ignore" his posts from time to time though as he gets a few random uninformed "likes". Maybe the near universal pushback from posters such as I, eventually sinks in, and Bigga changes; or maybe those inclined to like Bigga's posts will now have second thoughts; or maybe this is simply cathartic for me.

And, yet, you can't help yourself, because your echo chamber is silly.

Look at the world around you! This is neolib central; inflation, wars, poor health, more billionaires, food banks, people struggling... and that's a just a flavour!

And yet, you people think it's okay to have yet another go at setting the world to rights even after the damage you've done!

No wonder this planet has no hope!

Diagnosed with Mild COVID symptoms today.

CNN are acting like he's died.

This has fuck-all to do with Joe Biden and American-owned clubs,
I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of how our owners and the UAE are put under the microscope. I'm an American and I'm not afraid to say how fucked up my country is. I put this in the Joe Biden thread as it seemed like the most appropriate place to put it since it's American-related (maybe not the right decision on my part).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.