Preston (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t think Pep would put out such a young defence. Impressive.
Show us what you’ve got guys. The glory and a great future awaits you.

Wow wasn’t expecting that from pep the two young lads at CB hope they both have a fantastic game,as unlike other teams who pitch academy players in any mistake will be pounced upon by the media..

Firstly..... love the line up with the young lads. We have to give them a go.

The only thing that we could have done differently is either play Rodri or ferna in the holding role and play Eddie in goal...both these options would have helped the two young lads at centre half. However I completely understand why pep wouldn’t do this as he needs to rotate and protect certain players .... the two young lads at centr half won’t get as much protection from Gundogan and bravo doesn’t make the experienced defenders as comfortable with playing out from the back.....

However at least we will know that if they do well today they would do even better with other players around them.

Sorry for going off topic...Any of you’s nice ladies or gentlemen please help me out,this game is on in Portugal but is it on their free local channels or is it pay like sky only ask as I’m in Portugal and have had a few and can’t be arsed heading out to find a bar with it on only arrived today as well...

Wow wasn’t expecting that from pep the two young lads at CB hope they both have a fantastic game,as unlike other teams who pitch academy players in any mistake will be pounced upon by the media..
He almost had no choice, it would have been mental to play either Otamendi or Fernandinho in this, given their ages and our injury situation. So aside from playing Walker or Rodri at CB as an experiment, the kids were the clear choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.