Preston (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already been asked, but will there be streams available for this? Not always a given for early round cup ties.

Preston North End v Manchester City :

Ref: LEE MASON

Linesmen: Marc Perry and Nick Hopton
Fourth Official : Tony Harrington

No VAR.

Bravo
Cancelo
Garcia
Otamendi
Angelino

Gundogan
Zinchenko
Foden

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Think it all changed last season so your first sentence is now redundant, I'm sure some geek will clarify shortly. ;)

I’m not sure that’s true, both Roman Saiss and Ashley Maitland-Niles got sent off yesterday and will miss the mid-week league cup games through suspension.

Think it all changed last season so your first sentence is now redundant, I'm sure some geek will clarify shortly. ;)
Maybe they changed it to how it operates in Scotland. There, if there is a red card fr violent conduct, the mandatory suspension is for the next match in any competition. If it is two yellow cards or a red not for violent conduct, it applies for the next match in the same competition.

Well he's won every Carabao game for the last 2 seasons, so I really don't know where you are coming from ;-)
Pep put out a fairly weak team at Old Trafford in his first season and lost 1-0.

City have only lost two EFL Cup matches in the last six seasons. I don't expect this this to add to that list.

Not sure if this has already been asked, but will there be streams available for this? Not always a given for early round cup ties.
Bein are showing the game so sure there will be, only problem being the risk that with only one provider (last time I checked) the choice of reliable streams diminishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.