Preston (H) - Pre-Season | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes the piss a bit to be honest. Preston is only down the road, play there and let them get a little bit of money through the gate. Nonsensical for us to play at the academy stadium.
Preston will be paid as per the contract and not have to meet hosting costs directly. They probably didn't want home games too close together under the current climate.

Preston will be paid as per the contract and not have to meet hosting costs directly. They probably didn't want home games too close together under the current climate.
Ok, I'll rephrase. I would much rather go and watch us at Deepdale than the Academy Stadium :)

I get your point but I think they would have made more playing it there.

Can't see anyone from the Euros being involved.

Steffen
Couto
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Mendy
Doyle
Claudio Gomes
Romeo Lavia
Mahrez
Palmer
Delap

Remember playing Preston in a friendly in 1998. It was some sort of tournament Deepdale split into four sections as another game on straight after ours. Think one of other teams was Huddersfield but headed off as soon as our game finished . Massive City following considering we had hit the lowest point in our history . First time
saw the hideous citrus and navy striped kit we wore at Wembley the following year. Sure we won that day but can't remember the score. Does anyone know the score and who the other two teams were. May have been Huddersfield and Barnsley buy not sure may even have got the year wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.