Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

It's not available on line, but I just rang up and got mine and my mate's so it is open to all season ticket holders on the cup scheme.

ric how many points do you have? they've just changed it back to 11,000 points....

Can someone please tell me what is going on ?
Is it on general sale or not ??

I dont think it is. No way was I sitting on the phone waiting to go from 30 to 0! hoping someone will come back on here to confirm whether it is on sale or not to sub 11k points.

what is going on here! I'm ringing on the sly at work - I really hope they aren't wasting my time

If people have got tickets under that point threshold (Ric's mate from the sound of his message for example???) and now they have taken it off that it's an absolute farce.

If people have got tickets under that point threshold (Ric's mate from the sound of his message for example???) and now they have taken it off that it's an absolute farce.

Indeed, not fair on folks that have been waiting.The same 5 blocks are still on sale on-line so i guess no more have been sold yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.