Prices of attending games post Covid?

I can't see how any club will be able to put prices up post covid. There will be supporters to scared to return, others will have got so used to not attending they won't bother going back. I've already decided I won't be getting another SC, especially paying another £750 as I was last season.

The cost of a day out to watch PL is far too high and very poor entertainment value to justify the cost. I think having time out from attending games has made me realise there is more to life than wasting good money watching show ponies chasing a bag of wind about the pitch.

They’ll go up if anything

they’ll need the cash and will wrongly assume all fans are desperate to get back and pay whatever it takes

I wont ever be going back.
Combination of my dads death, VAR and covid19 affecting my mental health.
Plus the team at the moment bores me to death, I switched off Saturdays game with 10 minutes to go. I wouldn't have given Pep a new deal.
I also dont bother with other games.

I hope my thoughts get better but I'm done with the game as is stands, it's all very sad.

I can't see how any club will be able to put prices up post covid. There will be supporters to scared to return, others will have got so used to not attending they won't bother going back. I've already decided I won't be getting another SC, especially paying another £750 as I was last season.

The cost of a day out to watch PL is far too high and very poor entertainment value to justify the cost. I think having time out from attending games has made me realise there is more to life than wasting good money watching show ponies chasing a bag of wind about the pitch.

The more of the raw intensity the football authorities removed and the way the clubs acquiesced to every new implementation is what did it for me.

Sit down shut up and pay whilst being lectured on nearly every political front, I have started to go non league now and I wont be going back until the match-day experience changes, I'm not expecting it to to be honest and good luck to those who can stomach it.

They’ll go up if anything

they’ll need the cash and will wrongly assume all fans are desperate to get back and pay whatever it takes
Will be a big mistake if they try that here. Plenty of people will be out of work off the back of this and most the working class fans were already struggling and getting tired of the needless yearly increase to squeeze an extra few quid out of people. It was rarely full before and lots of the older fans will stay away for a good while after this.

As soon as VAR came in I deliberately stopped going to games and haven't been to one since. However once fans are allowed back in I definitely intend to go as it's one of the many many things in life we took for granted before and I desperately want to feel that buzz of being in the ground again.

Unless VAR fucks off though I doubt i'll be making it a regular thing.
VAR has stopped me going. Until it’s gone if it ever will that is, I won’t be there.

I wont ever be going back.
Combination of my dads death, VAR and covid19 affecting my mental health.
Plus the team at the moment bores me to death, I switched off Saturdays game with 10 minutes to go. I wouldn't have given Pep a new deal.
I also dont bother with other games.

I hope my thoughts get better but I'm done with the game as is stands, it's all very sad.
Don’t agree with the Pep bit but otherwise you are right. I keep switching our games off. Part of it is no fans there though. VAR is the main thing though. It’s killed the game.

Greed and the will to make up for lost income will be the likely outcome imo, many clubs may offer an initial incentive, but I honestly believe, like a lot of other businesses, they will misjudge the public’s stance on it and go the wrong way, maybe not MCFC so muc, I think we’re a little more in touch with the fans, but other clubs may well do.

Like they say , “a fool and his money are soon parted”, I won’t be one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.