Prince Charles

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Britain's Prince Charles will tell businesses they must put the planet and its people first as he launches a new charter of sustainability backed by some major global companies.

It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical the very wealthy people of the world are.
It's well known the Charles uses helicopters for short journeys private jets for long journeys and the royal palaces and castles probably use more energy to heat and light than a town like Doncaster.
Plus the fact they have the whole Royal train to themselves when there are empty first class carriages on normal trains, and let's not mention the petrol guzzling Daimlers and Range Rovers they like to use.

In my opinion it really is taking the piss and nothing more than complete virtue signalling.
Just do what your son has done Charlie and F off somewhere

He has 5 houses permanently at the ready for his royal arse to sit down.
He thinks genetic engineering should be banned becos' it's 'God's Work.'
He thinks everybody should put aside part of their garden for re- wilding (flora and fauna). As he said: "Just an acre would do". The average British garden is 132 sq. m.
He supports homeopathy.
Nuff said.

Last edited:
Britain's Prince Charles will tell businesses they must put the planet and its people first as he launches a new charter of sustainability backed by some major global companies.

It never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical the very wealthy people of the world are.
It's well known the Charles uses helicopters for short journeys private jets for long journeys and the royal palaces and castles probably use more energy to heat and light than a town like Doncaster.
Plus the fact they have the whole Royal train to themselves when there are empty first class carriages on normal trains, and let's not mention the petrol guzzling Daimlers and Range Rovers they like to use.

In my opinion it really is taking the piss and nothing more than complete virtue signalling.
Just do what your son has done Charlie and F off somewhere
Bloody Internet allowing this sort of insurrection from the colonies.

Top bloke. Met him 5 times, including a visit to his house at Highgrove and also at The Swamp 2 weeks after Diana's funeral.
I worked for The Prince's Trust for 17 years. He maybe a tosser as a husband but his genuine interest in the development of young people can never be questioned.
So he's a nonce eh?

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.