Prince Edward what's the point.

Nellies left peg

Prince Edward the royal no mark who does fuck all for this country has been made the Earl of Forfar as a birthday treat by his mummy.For fuck sake no wonder people hate the fuckers.We much all knuckle down according to her Christmas message and suck it in .Unless of course you are in the family

Prince Edward the royal no mark who does fuck all for this country has been made the Earl of Forfar as a birthday treat by his mummy.For fuck sake no wonder people hate the fuckers.We much all knuckle down according to her Christmas message and suck it in .Unless of course you are in the family

Non too keen then ? If it makes his mum happy and he's happy where's the harm done.He looks like a pleasant character and harmless to be fair.

Last edited:

Spare a thought to for the good people of Forfar. A shitehole of a place to start with, who now have to suffer that useless, bellend ****, being their Earl.

I would not be surprised if they burned the whole place down in a town wide suicide pack.

Edward, last a week at the Marines trainging Centre, couldn’t hack it the Fucking pussy and his mad Greek dad had to go fetch him. Wanker

Has scotland not suffered enough under this feudal bullshit?

Borderline racism.

PS. I have absolutely no problem that the man is Gay. Just in case anybody thought that was the reason for my contempt. It’s not. I’m partial to a bit of cock myself. :)

Non too keen then ? If it makes his mum happy and he's happy where's the harm done.He looks like a pleasant character and harmless to be fair.

OH Dear ... don't you realise that every time they do this it comes with a 'Stipend' which means that we (the tax payer) have to cough up to pay him his annual pocket money .......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.