Prince Philip involved in car crash

Is not a private drive if you look on google maps, its actually a B road joining an A road, doesn't look particularly dangerous looking at google street images (bored at work last night).

I didn't say it was his fault, that's for the police to investigate, but see above its not a private drive/road.
It was a private drive he came out of. He was crossing the A road to go on the B road you mention

It was a private drive he came out of. He was crossing the A road to go on the B road you mention
Yeah just seen that, I'm still not sure its a private drive/road though, it just looks like a lane on google maps, and there are no signs saying its private or that you can't go down it. Also its not on part of the Sandringham estate, that is on the same side of the road as the B road.

Anyway its good that everyone is OK at least, and hopefully he'll now be advised not to drive on public roads.

29uqclx.jpg

There hasn't been a lot in the media about the mother and 9 month old baby he crashed into.

It’s shameful. They are not news. They barely exist.

Although I haven’t followed it that closely, I only realised today there was a grandmother, mother and baby in the other car. All I heard yesterday was “Prince Philip wasn’t hurt”.

Maybe not all that surprising in a culture where the likes of the BBC have a big influence on the social agenda and slebs are worshipped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.