Prison for facebook comments.

jamiegrimble

Whats the world coming to.Its possible to loose your freedom,Career, livelihood if you leave a comment that may be construed as threatening.My son is on bail because a bitter ex has informed the authorities he was threatening her on facebook.Hes spent a night in a cell,we were hounded by the authorities at 2.30am prior to this.He has been told to get a solicitor because hes facing Gaol time.My lad works full time in the construction industry.Where's the sense in putting him in prison for a facebook comment?He will lose his Job,and wont be able to pay his taxes.Most of us believe our kids are OK kids and I'm no different,my lad has no criminal record.

Clarkie?

Crazy world if true... the media not picked up on this?

The amount of sh1t i've posted on facebook over the years is unlimited, one of the reasons why I don't post on there anymore... except when updating the supp club page.

Is there any proof that he has posted these comments?
like he has actually admitted to them?

I'd be arguing that he didn't post the comments, and request the ip details of the actual post.
Whilst this is on-going open up your Router and allow access for any wifi enabled device to access without the need for a password ;)

or was he still with her when he made these comments/
if so she could of had access to his device and she could of made these comments using his account.

She was denying him access to their 2 children one which is not his,though he has raised her as his own and is now 5 yo.He loves them both equally.

Stevie B said:
Clarkie?

Crazy world if true... the media not picked up on this?

The amount of sh1t i've posted on facebook over the years is unlimited, one of the reasons why I don't post on there anymore... except when updating the supp club page.

Is there any proof that he has posted these comments?
like he has actually admitted to them?

I'd be arguing that he didn't post the comments, and request the ip details of the actual post.
Whilst this is on-going open up your Router and allow access for any wifi enabled device to access without the need for a password ;)

or was he still with her when he made these comments/
if so she could of had access to his device and she could of made these comments using his account.
During the interview,they were displayed on screen at the station to him.2 comments taken out of context.We have all kinds of Bail acts 1976 we have read through,non of it makes sense.
Edit;or was he still with her when he made these comments/
No he was with someone else.She text constantly winding him up.
Edit 2:He is now on a restricting order.Its worded,You are forbidden to contact,communicate with such a person by letters text voicemail phone social networking facebook,except through soliciters.

Another reason not to "Facebook", things that would normally spin around your head, then disappear as you rationalise, suddenly end up "out there" within seconds.

On here it's fine, I say tonnes of things I'd never say in real-life, but I'm anonymous, and it doesn't affect my personal or professional life... and it's all in jest anyway, so who gives a shit?

Facebook though... well that fucks you up. In 15-20 years, when 'Facebookers' are CEOs, respected members of the community and Politicians, they will be haunted by the actions and openness of their youth.

To the O.P. - What did your lad say? It must have been very threatening to end up being prosecuted?

[bigimg]http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/b/b2/Seriousbusiness2.jpg&sa=X&ei=U4ewTvLeCNK98gOKw_XMAQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGNrv38DRK1QfVZvPKAZ9rE__VXlg[/bigimg]

urmston said:
Chavtastic!

I hope everyone goes to jail.

Even being on Facebook should be a criminal offence.

nice.

anyway hope your lad the best, we all say things we don't mean/have no intention of doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.