prison

Spent a night in the local nick once, many years ago. Not an experience I'm in any great hurry to repeat.
It came about because a small gang of us were on the piss one night and one of our number (a mouthy, horrible little fucker whom nobody seems to have known much about) decided to kick fuck out of a taxi driver - for absolutely no reason. There wasn't even an argument or any sign of things of kicking off. One minute all is well and we're laughing and joking, then suddenly this fucking no-brain in the front passenger seat suddenly lashed out and started punching the poor harmless cabby.

Anyway, we all of us ended up getting arrested. They let us go the next morning but charged the twat who'd kicked it all off (thank fuck).

Pigeonho said:
Markt85 said:
alot of people here sound proud they went to prison...
I've just read every post from those who have, and not one of them comes across like they're proud of it. I know I am anything but proud of having done so. The only thing I get from the posts on here is making light of a bad situation, certainly not pride though.

That was my impression. In fact, I would have elaborated on my situation but I thought someone would come out with a comment like Marks so I didn't bother. The fact is that just like any other thread we are sharing our experiences and mistakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.