prison

I've never really been that fussed about one night but getting locked up on a Friday knowing you're in till Monday morning is so fucking boring. 60+ hours without food is awful.

The worst one though was when I was arrested after a big kick off and someone got badly injured. The police were opening the slat saying allsorts like 'you are looking at 5 years'. I shit it bigtime to be honest but I wasn't for showing it. This off the same police 'officer' who was smashing me with his big heavy stick whilst I was cuffed up. Coward.

Pigeonho said:
Lucky13 said:
Pigeonho said:
I know I shouldn't but, hahahahah!! Fucking piss funny! Aren't we stupid as kids?!

We was only out for 15mins , the Sarge went mad at us because we had to be processed again and it put an extra £10 on our fine.
That milkie must have been a right soft ****, phoning the old bill to grass on a bottle of 45p milk being nicked?! The milkie round here would have chased us and give us a clip round the ear!

You might not be aware of it but according to the law nicking a bottle of milk off somebodies doorstep is not looked at lightly...it's left there on trust and the nicking of it is seen to be the purposeful breakdown of community...i remember a little mob in Chorlton on Medlock (bizarrely about '82) having the old dears milk/eggs etc away from the metal crate contraption outside thier flats and telling them if they bell dibble they'll burn......somebody threw a mob member off the 5th flloor and next morning milk and eggs were back on the menu. For every action....

Fat Chance said:
Pigeonho said:
Lucky13 said:
We was only out for 15mins , the Sarge went mad at us because we had to be processed again and it put an extra £10 on our fine.
That milkie must have been a right soft ****, phoning the old bill to grass on a bottle of 45p milk being nicked?! The milkie round here would have chased us and give us a clip round the ear!

You might not be aware of it but according to the law nicking a bottle of milk off somebodies doorstep is not looked at lightly...it's left there on trust and the nicking of it is seen to be the purposeful breakdown of community...i remember a little mob in Chorlton on Medlock (bizarrely about '82) having the old dears milk/eggs etc away from the metal crate contraption outside thier flats and telling them if they bell dibble they'll burn......somebody threw a mob member off the 5th flloor and next morning milk and eggs were back on the menu. For every action....

Wasn't me , my crime was in Margate.

Never been, don't want to, but have had friends who have, both here and in the US.

When my mate came out from having been in jail in Texas, I asked him was it? he replied "Better than the prisons in Tennessee!!"

Not good!

I've been in the cells a few times for daft things, the worse was Christmas Eve one year, went out early and ended up getting nicked for being drunk and disorderly. Woke up Christmas morning in Stockport nick, walked home hungover with my laces half done up and got straight in bed. What a fucking clown.

Pigeonho said:
Spent a night in Collyhurst nick in 2004. The worse part was actually being arrested, which unfortunately for me and the others included was infront of some of the big wigs from work. Not good.

Did you lose your job?

Got an £80 fine for drunk & disorderly a few years back. From experience, it takes some spectacular drunken behaviour to get fined or nicked but I was dancing in the middle of the road and flicked the middle finger to the Copper telling me to go home. The fuckers even threw my kebab in the bin claiming they thought I'd finished with it. It was Good Cop Bad Cop because one was asking about the Football I'd been to and the other acting like I'd happy slapped Queen Elizabeth.

peoffrey said:
Pigeonho said:
Spent a night in Collyhurst nick in 2004. The worse part was actually being arrested, which unfortunately for me and the others included was infront of some of the big wigs from work. Not good.

Did you lose your job?

Got an £80 fine for drunk & disorderly a few years back. From experience, it takes some spectacular drunken behaviour to get fined or nicked but I was dancing in the middle of the road and flicked the middle finger to the Copper telling me to go home. The fuckers even threw my kebab in the bin claiming they thought I'd finished with it. It was Good Cop Bad Cop because one was asking about the Football I'd been to and the other acting like I'd happy slapped Queen Elizabeth.
No mate, only because it was out of works time. I was on leave and out with some colleagues but the pub we eventually got nicked in, (we were legging it round town trying to escape), just happened to be one which is frequented by some of our top bosses. We were called in on the Monday to see the big boss, and everyone knew about it but all we got told was that unless it get into the MEN we were ok as it was out of works time.
The ones who arrested us, one of them was ok. When I went to get officially charged a week later he was there and was asking me about City, my tattoos and all manner of shite really. The one who arrested me took great pleasure in making my cuffs as tight as possible, and I can only think its because he was half my size and had his Village People outfit on. He, to be honest, was a fucking bell end.
Looking back at the time and during the court appearances, we didn't take it half as seriously as we should have. We had 7 or 8 court apps in total, (which the eventual judge sentencing us openly questioned the need for), and after the 1st two we started to look past the appearances and focus on making sure we were in The Sawyers afterwards! Fucking stupid twat that I was! I would love to go back and have a word with myself back then. Saying that though, sentencing was 22/12/04, and when that day came and we got off with going down, we sat in that pub and nursed one pint before nodding our heads to each other in some kind of 'its over' and then going home with our tails tucked firmly between our legs. A horrible experience and one I won't repeat again.

got arrested during the fulham game of the sven season, last home game of the season went from 2-0 up to 2-2 as i'm sure most of you know. coppers came into the south stand one pushed me so i started gobbing off, they all dragged me out gave me a bit of a rough time, through me in a back of a van with the cuffs on.

on the way to the station i was told it finished 2-3 fulham,

spent 5 hours in grey mare lane. worst day ever.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm --<br /><br />was only 15 aswell btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.