prison

Foriegn nicks only,Geneva in Switzerland.
Two Canadian twats smoking dope in the hostel room,I'm pissed up asleep in bed when the dibble raid the joint.
The owner sold it to them and then grassed them up,they told me in the cell.
Deported to Italy,with a big deportee stamp in my passport,which caused no end of drama,funnily been to watch City play Servette on tour.
Italy,during Italia90,Caribineri raided a boozer in Rimini and nicked eveyone in it.Held overnight,kicked to fuck,refused consular assistance and flown home in what we stood up in.21 years have passed since then,so far so good.

waterloo blue said:
Foriegn nicks only,Geneva in Switzerland.
Two Canadian twats smoking dope in the hostel room,I'm pissed up asleep in bed when the dibble raid the joint.
The owner sold it to them and then grassed them up,they told me in the cell.
Deported to Italy,with a big deportee stamp in my passport,which caused no end of drama,funnily been to watch City play Servette on tour.
Italy,during Italia90,Caribineri raided a boozer in Rimini and nicked eveyone in it.Held overnight,kicked to fuck,refused consular assistance and flown home in what we stood up in.21 years have passed since then,so far so good.

I saw what you did there!

guess this qualifies me as a top notch cnut, but got put in ashton nick for some petty shit whilst pissed. It was during the Bridge / Terry bollox. remember just singing thru the whole episode

john terrys round your house
whilst your on nights
ohh john terrys round your house
whilst on your on nights
oh big john terry big john terry
is taking your wife
up the arse.

didnt make em rush to process me for some reason

wow this is cool.... what can we talk about usung razors to slice our match sticks into 4 so we can make them last longer....

or have you ever been in the shower and seen the suds roll down the crack of a mans ass....(film quote!!!!)

i much prefer reading topics on nailing birds..... not jail birds

Done a bit of jug,whilst listening to the blues on radio and we scored the cell doors would be booted.bang bang bang bang.One time remember a pretend rag on the landing shouting to me who utd got today i said boro,i kid you not he said who are they..to which i replied FUCK OFF you soppy ****.

des hardi said:
wow this is cool.... what can we talk about usung razors to slice our match sticks into 4 so we can make them last longer....

or have you ever been in the shower and seen the suds roll down the crack of a mans ass....(film quote!!!!)

i much prefer reading topics on nailing birds..... not jail birds

This was commented on earlier. No-one's trying to be hard let the thread run people might hear something different.

Got nicked once for pissing in public. Got taken to station at about 11.30pm couldn't sleep then at about 3am got told I had to be transferred to another station as they were too full. Got there about 3.40 copper came asked me if I wanted a cup of tea at 7am I said yes it never came. 8am got transferred back to original station photos DNA bla bla bla got out at 10.00am walked home went to work.

DUMP!

ethan23 said:
anyone ever spent a night/s in a cell?

one of the worst experiences ever, so depressing. Not knowing the time really pissed me off for some reason ha
Must be twenty five years ago, my mum got a visit from the police when I was out, they'd put an arrest warrant out for me over a unpaid fine. The next morning I went into Preston police station with the money, happy to pay my dues. Because a 'warrant' had been issued, they couldn't accept it and I had to go before the magistrates court!. I spent 7 hours in a cell with no belt, shoelaces and even had to give up my gold chain. Eventually got handcuffed to a security bloke and dragged upstairs in front of the beaks. Best part was, After explaining I'd come in to pay, and gone through all this aggro, the head magistrate gave the police a bollocking, apologised to me, and knocked 20 quid off my fine. Even so, not a good experience!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.