Private messages about selling derby tickets

LawrenceBlue

I have received a few messages about selling derby tickets, but these messages were sent by users just registered with 0 post.

Anyone having the same messages? I think it's more than 90% that those are fraud messages.

LawrenceBlue said:
I have received a few messages about selling derby tickets, but these messages were sent by users just registered with 0 post.

Anyone having the same messages? I think it's more than 90% that those are fraud messages.

yeah same here blue

Same here mate

Got a message from one:

"qpr and united game for £200....oh and are u interested in Newcastle away"

--------------
Btw,

I'm looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

I will be up at the stadium on monday night ticketless and looking for one. Hopefully a fellow blue can sort me out with a ticket beforehand or on the night. I will be available to collect all day Monday....anywhere.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!

Cheers

Mikey

Mikeyc1986 said:
Same here mate

Got a message from one:

"qpr and united game for £200....oh and are u interested in Newcastle away"

--------------
Btw,

I'm looking for a ticket for myself (1 adult) missed out on a chance to buy one due to lower than 500 points.

I will be up at the stadium on monday night ticketless and looking for one. Hopefully a fellow blue can sort me out with a ticket beforehand or on the night. I will be available to collect all day Monday....anywhere.

If you know of anyone who cant make the game or know of someone who has a spare ticket please drop me a pm. Rather than post a reply if your selling a ticket, could you pm me!

Cheers

Mikey
Who was it?

If genuine £200 for both Utd and QPR isn't that bad IMO.
Still touting yes, which breaks the site rules. It's all about supply and demand, If I didn't have tickets I'd snap those up.

mcfcmatt said:
Still touting yes, which breaks the site rules. It's all about supply and demand, If I didn't have tickets I'd snap those up.
If it breaks the site rules then accept also the punishment

squirtyflower said:
mcfcmatt said:

Yeh totally,like I said I know that. Just observing that he got offered a decent/ish price compared to some of the prices that are going around.

mcfcmatt said:
squirtyflower said:
mcfcmatt said:

Yeh totally,like I said I know that. Just observing that he got offered a decent/ish price compared to some of the prices that are going around.
yeh true but the moderators have to be carefull to i offered a ticket on here yesterday and got banned, ric put me back on when i told him it went for face value elsewhere, i now have a second which Mikeyc has first dibs on tomorrow he may have not had that chance if ric hadnt been accepting of my reasoning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.