Privilege

Threads like this are good for smoking out the self satisfied right wing twats who think they are better than everyone else.

I've counted at least 3 on here already.

Just another 150 or so to go before we fill the standard BM quota for these sorts of things.

That's completely inapplicable to the UK. In our system she wouldn't have to look after her sick parents, wouldn't have to pay for her own University and her parents wouldn't have to be working two jobs.

If we're going to make a point about income inequality and then apply things that don't exist then at least include dragons and stuff

Jeez, not more GoT!

I really don't think it's too hard to 'smoke out' right wingers, especially after the General Election thread. I don't think this thread had any other intention than to pit Left v Right anyway - and it has worked.

The only post that's missing is the obligatory 'just wait for the Lefties to get out of bed, then it'll liven up'......

I really don't think it's too hard to 'smoke out' right wingers, especially after the General Election thread. I don't think this thread had any other intention than to pit Left v Right anyway - and it has worked.

It was once possible to have a discussion on things like this, shame

That's completely inapplicable to the UK. In our system she wouldn't have to look after her sick parents, wouldn't have to pay for her own University and her parents wouldn't have to be working two jobs.

If we're going to make a point about income inequality and then apply things that don't exist then at least include dragons and stuff

What? So people in the UK don't care for sick family members? or people in the UK don't sometimes have to work two jobs? I'm sure you know thats not true. Maybe your qualifying word was the word "have"?; I'd argue that need and desire are closer than one thinks

Also I distinctly remember working and taking on student loans as recently as two years ago; and I'm privileged as fuck!

Threads like this are good for smoking out the self satisfied right wing twats who think they are better than everyone else.

Just another 150 or so to go before we fill the standard BM quota for these sorts of things.

Citizen_smith.jpg

4 - I'm here as well

Well said.

Many thanks for sharing Roaminblue!

You think most people are better than you?

You think most people are better than you?

When the world, leaves you feeling blue
You can count on me, I will be there for you
When it seems, all your hopes and dreams
Are a million miles away, I will re-assure you

We've got to all stick together
Good friends, there for each other
Never ever forget that
I've got you and you've got me, so

Reach for 39,000 posts
Climb every mountain higher
Reach for 39,000 posts
Follow your hearts desire
Reach for 39,000 posts
And when that rainbow's shining over you
That's when your dreams will all come true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.