Problem with Fifa 12 Online - Restrictive Firewall?

mancityscot

I just can't get on and play online games without problems, and I'm just getting sick of it. The lag is horrendous, it took me 25 odd minutes just to play a simple online UT match. I get disconnected from the servers far too often, after matches so don't get anything from them and it sometimes takes ages to connect to a match, and I cant connect to play friends. Just disconnects whenever. Its nothing to do with the internet connection as in my room there is 100% and it still happens. I've come down to the conclusion that it must be down to the restrictive firewall and that's the reason all this stuff Is happening, I've tried a lot of things to solve it but nothing. So I was wondering if anyone who has had the this problem before knows how to solve it. Is really appreciate it as just now its just frustrating the fucking hell out of me as the game is practically unplayable online

Cheers

Youtube "how to open NAT for *Insert what console and modem you have*"

There's plenty of videos on there of how to open your firewall.

There's also just switching your modem off and on, sometimes that resets it to open.

I had problems playing Fifa 11 online ages ago. But I could play other games online no problem. Really was getting on my nerves as no matter what I tried, i couldn't sort it.
Turned out when I updated the firmware to my router, that was the problem. Managed to get back to the older firmware, and back in business. Don't know if that applies to you mate, but hope you sort it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.