Problems walking home from pub.

monkey-trousers

I've been cross dressing for a couple of years and for about the last 3-4 months I've frequented the same public house when on a night out. I know there is a risk to my 'habit' but I've felt quite comfortable drinking here, even though I usually end up getting bladdered. Anyway, a couple of months ago, I was walking home at about 1 am-ish when a man suddenly grabbed me and tried to drag me into his house. I was really drunk, but managed to restrain the guy at his open front door. He quickly switched from being aggressive to being an emotional wreck. He was crying his eyes out, telling me that he'd waited up most evenings, hoping I would pass and that he loved me and just wanted to touch me. Disregarding the blokes earlier actions, I sympathised with his clearly confused state of mind and 'calmed him down' in his hallway, before leaving about 10 minutes later in a taxi.

Now last night, about 1-40am-ish, I again walked home past this blokes house. It was the first time I'd walked this way since the last incident and again, I admit to being rather drunk. To my amazement, the same guy was stood in his living room window watching me and he immediately ran to his front door and confronted me in the street. This time he showed no aggression towards me and begged me to join him 'watching tv and carrying on the Christmas spirit'. I warned him off and immediately called a taxi from my mobile. The bloke must have been aware that I was frightened and retreated into his hallway where he then became hysterical, screaming and crying at the top of his voice that he loved me and that he would kill himself if he couldn't be with me. I again managed to 'calm him' and we stood in his doorway talking in pissed tones until my taxi arrived. I gave him a hug and fell into the taxi.

Do I get some help for this bloke, or do I make sure I walk home a different way in future?

C_71_article_1470471_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Phone the old bill, get the pervert locked up! Bet he even thinks you stalk him aswell? Fucking weirdo :)

I would seriously consider toning the shade of blue in the dresses you wear as it does your complexion no favours. But -do tell - what is the lipstick that you use, it is perfectly charming.

I think you're very pretty ... can i hold your hand?

corky1970 said:
i .. i .... i dont get it

im scared

It is a parody of this thread
I may have a rather good looking (but wreckhead) stalker...

Opps link hasn't worked but you can find it.

monkey-trousers said:
I've been cross dressing for a couple of years and for about the last 3-4 months I've frequented the same public house when on a night out. I know there is a risk to my 'habit' but I've felt quite comfortable drinking here, even though I usually end up getting bladdered. Anyway, a couple of months ago, I was walking home at about 1 am-ish when a man suddenly grabbed me and tried to drag me into his house. I was really drunk, but managed to restrain the guy at his open front door. He quickly switched from being aggressive to being an emotional wreck. He was crying his eyes out, telling me that he'd waited up most evenings, hoping I would pass and that he loved me and just wanted to touch me. Disregarding the blokes earlier actions, I sympathised with his clearly confused state of mind and 'calmed him down' in his hallway, before leaving about 10 minutes later in a taxi.

Now last night, about 1-40am-ish, I again walked home past this blokes house. It was the first time I'd walked this way since the last incident and again, I admit to being rather drunk. To my amazement, the same guy was stood in his living room window watching me and he immediately ran to his front door and confronted me in the street. This time he showed no aggression towards me and begged me to join him 'watching tv and carrying on the Christmas spirit'. I warned him off and immediately called a taxi from my mobile. The bloke must have been aware that I was frightened and retreated into his hallway where he then became hysterical, screaming and crying at the top of his voice that he loved me and that he would kill himself if he couldn't be with me. I again managed to 'calm him' and we stood in his doorway talking in pissed tones until my taxi arrived. I gave him a hug and fell into the taxi.

Do I get some help for this bloke, or do I make sure I walk home a different way in future?

C_71_article_1470471_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

This s sooooo wrong.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.