Problems With Fifa 11 (Xbox)

Amigo

Hi,

I'm having troubles on Fifa 11 on my Xbox. To put it bluntly, It won't let me slide tackle, at all.
Second up, whenever I shoot, instead of normal, when the player drills it, It loops up and curves into the Air, similar to a controlled shot (RB+B) or a lob shot (LB+B).

This only started during a game V West Ham in career mode, and having turned my Xbox on and off, checking my control setting and playing in Arena mode there is still no difference.

Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Amigo :)

Amigo said:
Hi,

I'm having troubles on Fifa 11 on my Xbox. To put it bluntly, It won't let me slide tackle, at all.
Second up, whenever I shoot, instead of normal, when the player drills it, It loops up and curves into the Air, similar to a controlled shot (RB+B) or a lob shot (LB+B).

This only started during a game V West Ham in career mode, and having turned my Xbox on and off, checking my control setting and playing in Arena mode there is still no difference.

Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

If such a mismatch of controls to actions is present in other games , it would suggest a problem with your controller.

Ragnarok said:
If such a mismatch of controls to actions is present in other games , it would suggest a problem with your controller.

Thanks for the advice, but I've just changed and re-changed the settings and it's fine. I'm not sure what it was and not 100% happy as I don't want it to re-flare, but for now it's sorted and it looks as if it's not the controller.
Thanks anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.