Problems with Sky Go?

Sky go is shite; had the kids ipod and xbox registered as additional users, last night both devices stopped playing sky go when I checked my account all registered devices have now defaulted to my mac. you then have to wait 30 days to change devices again.

Sky now seem to have updated their software to work correctly with 64 bit browsers so update and you should be ok.

Make sure you are not using in private browsing as well as it doesn't like it either.

I had nothing but trouble with it but since updating, had no trouble at all.

blumoon said:
allan harper said:
I had problems with mine. So I updated the app only to find out it doesn't work with jailbroke phones.
Works now with jailbroken phones if you add a tweak from Cydia :-)

Hi, whats the tweak from Cydia called ? !!!

please

Does anyone know do sky limit how much streaming can be done using sky go? If two or more were sharing a subscription and streaming at different locations do sky cut it off or limit the amount allowed in a particular month.

Al_P said:
Does anyone know do sky limit how much streaming can be done using sky go? If two or more were sharing a subscription and streaming at different locations do sky cut it off or limit the amount allowed in a particular month.

They limit the number of devices you can use to two, so that stops you sharing the subscription around (it's a pain though, you're only allowed to change 1 device a month as well).

As far as I've ever used it there's never been a limit pop-up or it cut out due to usage.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Al_P said:

They limit the number of devices you can use to two, so that stops you sharing the subscription around (it's a pain though, you're only allowed to change 1 device a month as well).

As far as I've ever used it there's never been a limit pop-up or it cut out due to usage.

Cheers mate, with adding cost of BT sport on this season just trying to see if can save a few quid with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.