Problems with Ticket Exchange Refund

Blue Elvis

Contacted Supporter Services as my Huddersfield Town seat had been confirmed as resold but I hadn’t received the money from the Club.

The TCs say the payment will be made within 45 days and if not the Club will contact me with an update on when payment can be expected.

The Huddersfield game was on 19/08, well over 45 days ago but I had had no contact from the Club.

Supporter Services say they are aware of the problem as it’s a “Technical issue” but can’t confirm when I will get my payment !!!

Anyone else owed money or already received their Huddersfield refund ?

Don’t have a problem if they are using it to pay Sterling more as he deserves it ;-) .

CTID

Noticed last week that I could put my ST on the Exchange for Southampton but today it is not there which is a bummer. Had a hip replacement 3 weeks ago and can’t drive so I need to sell it. Anyone know why? The raggy game is on there but no Southampton.

Noticed last week that I could put my ST on the Exchange for Southampton but today it is not there which is a bummer. Had a hip replacement 3 weeks ago and can’t drive so I need to sell it. Anyone know why? The raggy game is on there but no Southampton.
Within 7 days of the game?

I’ve just done the same for my Dad. Wasn’t showing on my iPad but then checked on my phone and the option for Southampton was there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.