programme collecters

Bill

no biggy but I have just found a couple of Hamburg v city away programmes in an old overnight bag.

free to good home if anyone can make use of them.

Dear Blues,

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of Saturday's Programme (ie Watford). It's just that with the bad traffic we got there late and I couldn't get one. Thanks.

tiptopcheshireblue said:
I have about 200-300 old programmes dating from the late 80's 90's and 00's to a good home. Must be able to collect from Timperley. PM if you want them.

pm sent

I generally chuck programmes away but for some reason I have kept of couple of early ones that I would be happy to give to a genuine collector if anyone is intereste. There are 3:
Leicester City home January 1967 FA Cup 3rd round (My first game)
United Away March 1968 - beat them 3-1 on the way to the title. Also has Denis Law's autograph on it
Newcastle awayMay 1968 when we won the title, signed by Francis Lee.

Don't want anything for them but I would like them to go to someone who genuinely collects rather than someone who would sell them on. Anyone got any idea how to go about it?

cavendishblue said:
I generally chuck programmes away but for some reason I have kept of couple of early ones that I would be happy to give to a genuine collector if anyone is intereste. There are 3:
Leicester City home January 1967 FA Cup 3rd round (My first game)
United Away March 1968 - beat them 3-1 on the way to the title. Also has Denis Law's autograph on it
Newcastle awayMay 1968 when we won the title, signed by Francis Lee.

Don't want anything for them but I would like them to go to someone who genuinely collects rather than someone who would sell them on. Anyone got any idea how to go about it?
you really need to keep them if you let them go what will you hand down to your kids and the memories they will bring back when you are a old man
KEEP THEM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.