Programme from Saturday

Tevez32mcfc

Has anybody got a spare programme or two from the final on Saturday?

Bought 3 and ended up leaving them in the stadium in the emotion of it all! Been on UEFA site and cant find them anywhere!

Obviously pay for them plus postage.

Has anybody got a spare programme or two from the final on Saturday?

Bought 3 and ended up leaving them in the stadium in the emotion of it all! Been on UEFA site and cant find them anywhere!

Obviously pay for them plus postage.
You can order them from UEFA, and they may sell them in the City store - so you may be able to order them from there as well. I ordered mine before I left and they were here when I got back, as I didn't want to cart them round with me, or leave them.

You can order them from UEFA, and they may sell them in the City store - so you may be able to order them from there as well. I ordered mine before I left and they were here when I got back, as I didn't want to cart them round with me, or leave them.
The uefa shop has sold out , unless they do a reprint

Definitely selling them in the Club shop. I popped in the new one in the arndale before the parade and they were absolutely shifting them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.