Programmes

A57 the snake

Team supported
Mcfc
These are free to a very good home , I’ve put the yards in but would like someone to have these plus many more I have my memories but sadly no room for them now so anyone who’d like them PM me and I’ll gladly pass them on
There’s one or very rare ones as well
Dads passed away my mums got go into. Bungalow so yes I’d like someone to to have them .

up the blues.
E55E77A2-4758-43C2-A4EA-EC7E56278AFD.jpeg

These are free to a very good home , I’ve put the yards in but would like someone to have these plus many more I have my memories but sadly no room for them now so anyone who’d like them PM me and I’ll gladly pass them on
There’s one or very rare ones as well
Dads passed away my mums got go into. Bungalow so yes I’d like someone to to have them .

up the blues.
View attachment 29441
Whereabouts is pick up from please?

I’m in Glossop mate , but I’ll be happy to drop them locally there’s some proper rare ones in the collection I’d just be happy to see them go to a good home, great memorabilia for some .

I’m in Glossop mate , but I’ll be happy to drop them locally there’s some proper rare ones in the collection I’d just be happy to see them go to a good home, great memorabilia for some .
Great as I'm in Stockport. Could you drop off if you are passing Stockport? Thank you so much

Hi these are now gone sorry but can’t get any connection where I’m working so again apologies for not posting sooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.