Project X

Anne’sCoats

So, I watched a film last night after hearing a lot about it on radio stations, twitter etc. It's called Project X, don't know if you yourselves have heard about it, but basically the plot is 3 lads plan a party, to gain popularity while they have a 'free house' which ends up going crazy! I would highly recommend it to the younger generation, maybe more than the older. I enjoyed it but like I say, I'm 18 myself so it might not be for the older posters (no disrespect intended here, obviously!)

8/10.

^^ haha.

Yeah its one of those films that doesnt have much to it but teenagers will get all giddy over it and want to go out to drink and do drugs.

I enjoyed it, Im 18.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I watched it on my apple TV last week, it's ok but better films of the genre IMO.

American Pie, Superbad, 40 year old virgin (not teen but similar genre)

You have an Apple TV? You've never mentioned it.

Timmmmahhhh said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I watched it on my apple TV last week, it's ok but better films of the genre IMO.

American Pie, Superbad, 40 year old virgin (not teen but similar genre)

You have an Apple TV? You've never mentioned it.

Yeah got her about two months ago, she's brilliant- especially if you have netflix etc!

Challenger1978 said:
There is only one project x film and it stars Matthew Broderick and is about the US air force testing the effects of radiant on chimpanzees.

Do they then plan a party and open their compound up with wild and racy consequences? I think I read about something similar happening at Chester Zoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.