Prompt on startup

blueju

I just flew back to Manchester and each time I open Bluemoon I keep getting a prompt to accept before I can get to the forum. Something to do with cookies and third parties. Is it a scam or a uk thing for the website as I’ve never come across it in Oz?

I just flew back to Manchester and each time I open Bluemoon I keep getting a prompt to accept before I can get to the forum. Something to do with cookies and third parties. Is it a scam or a uk thing for the website as I’ve never come across it in Oz?
It’s an EU requirement mate. You should only need to accept it once and it will remember your preferences on that device.

It’s an EU requirement mate. You should only need to accept it once and it will remember your preferences on that device.

If people are seeing it often it might be because they are clearing all browsing/cookie data?

I know ive seen it plenty of times and i thinks its because ive cleaned up so to speak.

If people are seeing it often it might be because they are clearing all browsing/cookie data?

I know ive seen it plenty of times and i thinks its because ive cleaned up so to speak.
Yeah, clearing your cookies would result in it prompting you again, unfortunately!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.