Protest next Sunday or boycott?

Phil Mitchell Foden

How's everyone feeling with tickets paid for and Sunday booked?

Not sure whether or not to still go and protest, or boycott it and demand my money back.

Genuinely ashamed of the club tonight. Got into bed with the very people who thought we didn't belong in their company in the first place and did everything they could to stop us. Absolutely sickening.

Protest. Might be the last time I go to see them play though. Happy to take a banner in if anyone can get it made up in time.

Bad results are one thing, but this move has disappointed me in a way which I hadn't really thought possible.

I've seen us get beat 8-1 by Middlesbrough and I've never been remotely as embarrassed by the club as this.

Protest. You've paid for it, you're not getting your money back (unless you can get a refund in which case do that) so you may as well go and make sure you voice your opinion. With so few in the ground every chant will be heard, so make sure you are heard, get banners made do whatever you can.

Fuck this. I’m not walking away from the club that I’ve supported all my life. The club my grandad supported as a season ticket holder for over 60 years. What I will do is fight! If that means protesting by not buying tickets or financially supporting the current owners of Man City then I’ll do that. But this club is ours I won’t let it be stolen!

I fully understand people's feelings about the issue but for me (if I was lucky enough to be going to Wembley) I would put all my energy into supporting the players on the pitch. Cheer them on to victory and stick it up to Mou and the Spuds followers.
Then I'd consider a banner and / or protest outside the Etihad.

Bit of both, don't buy one now if you've just become eligible, if you have already bought a ticket, protest in every way you can.

Protest in anyway you can. Personally I think flags and banners in the stadium, turning your back on the game etc will hit the press more than not attending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.