Protest next Sunday or boycott?

I've always thought that buying a club should be like buying a listed building. You can have it, but there are only so many changes you can make. No moving them to different cities. No changing the colour of the home kit. And no taking them out of the football system completely to make more money.

And no changing the name like that bloke at Hull tried to do!

How's everyone feeling with tickets paid for and Sunday booked?

Not sure whether or not to still go and protest, or boycott it and demand my money back.

Genuinely ashamed of the club tonight. Got into bed with the very people who thought we didn't belong in their company in the first place and did everything they could to stop us. Absolutely sickening.
Boycott it.

any true fan would boycott, but fans are fickle, get bum f***** by the the club and its please sir may i have another, shame really

Reactions: ell
Just got my text to say I can buy a ticket... I won't be there
I got one the other day, I looks like we can’t sell 2k tickets, I think we have lost a swathe of fans due to COVID fears, add super league to the pot and you soon end up with total apathy.
My worry going to Wembley would be more about being subjected to abuse or worse still violence as I’m expecting all cockneys to organise some kind of demo outside
To any blue compelled to attend this farce if a game.....take care...bit ironic I know..but watch your backs

Fuck this. I’m not walking away from the club that I’ve supported all my life. The club my grandad supported as a season ticket holder for over 60 years. What I will do is fight! If that means protesting by not buying tickets or financially supporting the current owners of Man City then I’ll do that. But this club is ours I won’t let it be stolen!
The club is walking away from you.

Attempted to get a refund this morning, but was told it wasn't possible. I asked to escalate my request, and awaiting a call back from someone called Emma, but was told it probably wouldn't be today. Not holding my breath.

I've followed City home, away and Europe for 30 years, built up almost 26,000 loyalty points doing so, and had booked my ticked on the 1st day of sale. I was really looking forward to this after such an awful year, even with all the hoops we had to jump through, but this was absolutely the last straw for me.

As for the refusing a refund, that absolutely epitomises what the club has become. This spend represents a huge chunk of my monthly disposable income, and the refund amount would be peanuts to the club. Not just the money... they'd rather have an empty seat than give somebody else a chance to go. Disgraceful.

Must add... that to be fair, Victoria who took my call was polite and professional, and absolutely none of this is the fault of those at a lower level who are just doing their job... I guess they've had a truly awful year, and horrendous week too!

Attempted to get a refund this morning, but was told it wasn't possible. I asked to escalate my request, and awaiting a call back from someone called Emma, but was told it probably wouldn't be today. Not holding my breath.

I've followed City home, away and Europe for 30 years, built up almost 26,000 loyalty points doing so, and had booked my ticked on the 1st day of sale. I was really looking forward to this after such an awful year, even with all the hoops we had to jump through, but this was absolutely the last straw for me.

As for the refusing a refund, that absolutely epitomises what the club has become. This spend represents a huge chunk of my monthly disposable income, and the refund amount would be peanuts to the club. Not just the money... they'd rather have an empty seat than give somebody else a chance to go. Disgraceful.

Must add... that to be fair, Victoria who took my call was polite and professional, and absolutely none of this is the fault of those at a lower level who are just doing their job... I guess they've had a truly awful year, and horrendous week too!
Tell them you have tested positive for covid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.