Protest?

I protested by not renewing my season ticket, football is changing and people don't like change specially tradition based spectator sports like football. The people in charge are going to glitz the game out of existence and I don't want to help them do it by helping to finance my own firing squad.
I understand it's hard but fans should stop going if they want to protest about it empty stadia will make more of a point than a few banners and a bit of noise.

I didn't see any cheating and corruption this weekend. That's going a bit far in my opinion.

I do really dislike VAR though and even when it gets a decision right e.g.,Sheff Utd it still destroys a moment. Palace's disallowed goal was the correct decision. The Sterling disallowed goal was highly questionable because I don't think VAR can be precise enough to make such calls. WHat are the officials supposed to do in such a situation? I can see why they disallowed Sterling's goal, even though I think that it is ridiculous to do so.

VAR has to go because it damages the game and the experience for fans, but it's no more biased than the system we had before....it is after all used by the same people.
I see your point when miniscule offside decisions are made, it would look stupid if the freeze frame appeared to show a toe offside but the goal was allowed. However, they have got round this in cricket with 'umpire's call'. Often we see in the replay the ball would have clipped the leg stump but the appeal for LBW not being given is disallowed. They even specified how much of the stump/ ball contact had to be shown to overturn the umpire.
Var can do exactly the same.

A protest against something that nobody can prove is anything other than in your head. We’d be an absolute laughing stock and make scousers seem reasonable.
Can we protest against a drum then?

A protest against something that nobody can prove is anything other than in your head. We’d be an absolute laughing stock and make scousers seem reasonable.
the proof is there,show me liverpools VAR for and citys VAR against and job done but on a serious note as one of my other posts spells out,i think its now taking its toll on the players as you can see in our performances,it must be soul destroying to the point of giving up

I protested by not renewing my season ticket, football is changing and people don't like change specially tradition based spectator sports like football. The people in charge are going to glitz the game out of existence and I don't want to help them do it by helping to finance my own firing squad.
I understand it's hard but fans should stop going if they want to protest about it empty stadia will make more of a point than a few banners and a bit of noise.

im sorry but im afraid your right,where is it going god knows but im not going to financ it,i didnt go tonight and could have got a stream but i didnt bother and just kept an eye on flashscores,my advice for all its worth is keep your ST money and go for a few beers 'its over'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.