Proud to be a City fan today

kiam06

I have watched most of the international games today, Barry scored for England, Dunne for Ireland and De Jong for Holland.
Brazil battered Uruguay with Robinho and Elano tearing them apart at times, it was superb to watch and I must admit after the dark days of division 2 it has brought a lickle tear to my eye.

I would like to say to everybody at City who worked so hard to get us back on track ie Bernstein, Wardle and all the staff a big thank you from me and I hope fellow City fans support me in that.

kiam06 said:
I have watched most of the international games today, Barry scored for England, Dunne for Ireland and De Jong for Holland.
Brazil battered Uruguay with Robinho and Elano tearing them apart at times, it was superb to watch and I must admit after the dark days of division 2 it has brought a lickle tear to my eye.

I would like to say to everybody at City who worked so hard to get us back on track ie Bernstein, Wardle and all the staff a big thank you from me and I hope fellow City fans support me in that.
seconded..

Also a mention to young Ryan McGivern who played against Italian men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.