PS BLEEDIN P DOWNLOADS

what is it you're trying to download mate? something using the wi-fi on the psp or do you mean downloading files such as music onto the psp?

if you mean the latter then go to the settings on the far left of the psp and go onto system settings then format memory stick. this will delete everything on the stick but put on all the necessary folders for the psp to be able to access.

music then goes into the folder PSP\MUSIC

any other files or if you meant something different get back to me on the matter mate

bjones371 said:
what is it you're trying to download mate? something using the wi-fi on the psp or do you mean downloading files such as music onto the psp?

if you mean the latter then go to the settings on the far left of the psp and go onto system settings then format memory stick. this will delete everything on the stick but put on all the necessary folders for the psp to be able to access.

music then goes into the folder PSP\MUSIC

any other files or if you meant something different get back to me on the matter mate
Ridge racer 2 demo mate, i've found a lot of sites including this 1 that has everything i need plus i've 11 bleedin pages of how to do it lol but i was hoping someone could just go heres a bundle download it & cable it from pc to psp jist like that,she actually had 6 mb of mem used on her psp but the fooker wasn't there, thanks for the help mate i will heed the advice.
http://boards.1up.com/zd/board/message? ... e.id=60425

Do you have a wireless internet setup in your house or do you have to cable transfer it? If you have wireless you could just connect the PSP to the network and get it from Sony that way, much easier.

If you dont have it then i have the demo on my psp i can send you the file if you want and tell you exactly where to store it on the memory card?

pm me with an email address or msn address and i'll be happy to send it to you that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.