PS3 Media Server

bjones371 said:
Does anybody use this feature with WMP11?? If so could they let me know how to set it up please 'coz I can't pissin' do it!!!
Click library on Windows Player and then media sharing and Bob is indeed your uncle.

I've tried that, the space for any network devices appears in the window but the console is nowhere to be seen in it, and when I search for media servers on the console it doesn't find anything either so I don't understand why nothing's happening on either end.

bjones371 said:
I've tried that, the space for any network devices appears in the window but the console is nowhere to be seen in it, and when I search for media servers on the console it doesn't find anything either so I don't understand why nothing's happening on either end.
It should be ok if your PC is online and you are signed in on your PS3.

Nope, no doing with it for some reason, all the services necessary for media sharing are running and it's not a PS3 fault because Azureus from my dad's PC shows up as a media server on the network when it's running, I've turned on media sharing on both platforms but it just won't find WMP on the PS3.

bjones371 said:
Nope, no doing with it for some reason, all the services necessary for media sharing are running and it's not a PS3 fault because Azureus from my dad's PC shows up as a media server on the network when it's running, I've turned on media sharing on both platforms but it just won't find WMP on the PS3.
Try reinstalling WMP, if after that it still doesn't work try googling some PS3 forums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.