Ps5 or Xbox series

Paul1970

Having just found out my fave games are not coming to the ps5 i now have a dilemma which is do I buy ps5 or Xbox series . Anyone got any good advice for his ? Cheers

Can’t get either at the moment short supply will continue into next year apparently..

ps5 is always the choice I’d never by an Xbox for one or two games that only available to that platform..

Pfft. You can't beat a bit of Tetris.....

Tetris_on_Game_Boy.jpg

Price and availability of the Series X is not good. But you can get the Series S. With Game Pass, it's cheap as chips. Ridiculous value. They even do a pay monthly deal with Game Pass Premium that includes the console, and EA Play, 21 quid a month.

It'd be ideal for use with a 1440p monitor or a good old 1080p TV, but it'll be fine on a 4k TV - as long as you don't spend too long looking at the Series X, you'd hardly notice the difference.

Having just found out my fave games are not coming to the ps5 i now have a dilemma which is do I buy ps5 or Xbox series . Anyone got any good advice for his ? Cheers
I would always play on the platform my friends were on. If you have no friends ;) then go for the platform with the games appeal to you the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.