PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

I don't do CL games but although more than the other group games not too bad prices for those who want to go, was expecting a tenner more on all published prices.

£15 for each of the others, £35 for this (for me)

Not bad in the scheme of things I guess, but more than double the other two stings a bit.

I'm in the CL Scheme for 3 STs (2 adult + 1 adult concession) in CBL3 and total price for Brugges was £52.50.
Total for PSG will be £145. So a big increase but not unexpected.

3 adult tickets in the same location (not on scheme) will be £165.

Looks like City got the memo that this is a golden ticket.

Saw a few fans of other clubs saying they were going to get tickets to watch the PSG forwards, one particular Everton fan reckoned we were going to get booed at home… the bad gimp.

Looking forward to it.

Limited to one ticket per person from what i can tell. Shame as i would of loved to take my 10 year old son.

Price is good, it's only because the others have been such incredible value it seems slightly expensive. £35 for me, I pay £30 for every league away game, we get rinsed by clubs in Europe who want to make a mint off our name and charge us close to 100.

Only change I'd make is make it a little bit cheaper for all the cup scheme to drive down the price of some of those expensive seats and make up the difference by charging the day trippers more another £5-10 off cup scheme and stuck on normal tickets seems fairer to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.