PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

We have huge support in Scotland. I lived up there for seven years. Even when we were in the third tier the trains were full on the way down to matches. A lot of fans up there choose not to follow Scottish football because they hate the sectarianism of the Old Firm while others have City as their second team. I think Oasis also had a lot to do with it. I think the club are being smart in trying to grow our fanbase.
Noticeably more Scottish groups about in recent years, definitely. I got chatting on the tram a couple of seasons ago to half a dozen fellas from Aberdeen. Would have thought they would favour the odd lot because of the piss can connection but no, they all said City was their ‘English’ team and they liked going on the lash around Manchester a couple of weekends a season

Noticeably more Scottish groups about in recent years, definitely. I got chatting on the tram a couple of seasons ago to half a dozen fellas from Aberdeen. Would have thought they would favour the odd lot because of the piss can connection but no, they all said City was their ‘English’ team and they liked going on the lash around Manchester a couple of weekends a season
I went to both the Dundee & Hearts friendlies in 2014 loads of Scottish blues in attendance

Finishing 1st or 2nd in the group will make very little difference in quality of opponent for the next round
We win vs Brugge and PSG beat RBL and we've both qualified
Not true, if we lost to psg and leipzig and Brugge won their 2 we would be out.

Finishing 1st or 2nd in the group will make very little difference in quality of opponent for the next round
We win vs Brugge and PSG beat RBL and we've both qualified
Finishing top in the group is a big incentive. Not just for the easier opposition in the Round of 16, but also the confidence boost it gives the team knowing we finished above arguably the best team in the competition.

There's also quite a lot of prize money at stake. Winning one group game in the UCL pays 2.8 million Euros. That's more than winning the League Cup. A draw pays 980k euros and you get nothing for a loss. Qualifying for Ro16 gets 9.6m, but if we benefit from an easier draw and make it to the quarters that pays a further 10m. It's huge money and that game vs Paris plays a big part in that.

We might already be qualified by the time we play them, but there's still plenty to play for.

Finishing top in the group is a big incentive. Not just for the easier opposition in the Round of 16, but also the confidence boost it gives the team knowing we finished above arguably the best team in the competition

We might already be qualified by the time we play them, but there's still plenty to play for
In which case, wouldn't you think the club management should be pricing the game to encourage our most vociferous supporters to fill the stadium and bring the noise rather than one off tourists!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.