PSG Home tickets

Got a friend trying to transfer tickets for this game, and they keep getting the following error:

“The Price List ("Away End CL ") does not set a price for the "Adult" Price Type at the "NL2" Price Level”

Has anyone else experienced this?

Got a friend trying to transfer tickets for this game, and they keep getting the following error:

“The Price List ("Away End CL ") does not set a price for the "Adult" Price Type at the "NL2" Price Level”

Yes exactly the same message....tried a few times today, unfortunately going to have to brave the phone lines tomorrow to try and get it sorted.

Hi
The ticket exchange is now open. I have a senior/under 21 ticket for the PSG game which I cannot attend. If anyone wants it, please private message me. The ticket is available in East 3 row E and at cost which is £45. You will need to provide details for me to load you onto “Friends & Family” so that I can transfer the ticket.

No mate, was able to transfer mine yesterday no issues. It seems to think he’s in the away end??!!! Maybe try again today in case some techie has figured it out; or As @we are the east stand says, brave a call to the ticket office - although to be fair I prefer to email them, takes maybe a day but you keep your sanity

Hello, is there anyone who is not going for the game and had 2 tickets ? We just moved to Leeds for Uni and my friend cutely asked me if its possible to go and watch the biggest game of the season. I would love to get in touch with anyone who has an extra pair of tickets. Cheers, thank you.

Hello, is there anyone who is not going to the PSG game and has a ticket? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.