PSG Owners may scale back investment due to Media criticism / (Allegedly for Sale After the World Cup - Pg 17))

For a minute I thought this was a PSG forum
Completely agee with this comment. I only ever look at this thread to see if there is any news on the proposed Leeds takeover/investment. I couldn't care less about PSG (apart from when City play them)and I'm sure 95% of this forum agree with me. Time for this PSG fan to cut back on all this PSG shit please.
You poor little things. We have threads for other clubs and fans from other clubs occasionally post in them. Why aren't you up in arms about them? Man the fuck up.

You poor little things. We have threads for other clubs and fans from other clubs occasionally post in them. Why aren't you up in arms about them? Man the fuck up.
You have hit the nail right on the head in your post. Posters from other teams OCCASIONALLY post about their teams on this forum. We don't need post after post about the politics , behind the scenes shenanigans and transfer rumours about a team that the vast majority of City fans have no interest in. We would just like for Parisian to wind it in a little.

We should be privileged that we're getting regular updates on PSG from an actual supporter of PSG. It's far better than getting PSG news from the usual sources, you know, the same ones that tend not to be too kind to City. I doubt they'll show PSG much love, for some reason.

The PSG guy seems quite level headed for a non-City fan, in fact he's probably my favourite outsider on here.

Mods maybe play with the thread title to keep some blues happy?

I like reading @Parisian posts too.

There's a Leeds thread elsewhere I'm sure if there was any takeover news it would be in there, probably worth changing the thread title though.

You have hit the nail right on the head in your post. Posters from other teams OCCASIONALLY post about their teams on this forum. We don't need post after post about the politics , behind the scenes shenanigans and transfer rumours about a team that the vast majority of City fans have no interest in. We would just like for Parisian to wind it in a little.

Aww, diddums...

That's just the sort of juvenile,puerile comment I have come to expect from certain people on this forum. Oh but I forgot that the kids are on holiday with FA to do all day. Never mind you only have 5 weeks before your back in the playground.

The guys posting in the 'General football forum' he's doing nothing wrong by going on about PSG, you don't speak on behalf of the 95% of the forum that you believe agree with you. For what it's worth, I enjoy reading his posts.

That's just the sort of juvenile,puerile comment I have come to expect from certain people on this forum. Oh but I forgot that the kids are on holiday with FA to do all day. Never mind you only have 5 weeks before your back in the playground.

*You're* - Maybe you should go back to school yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.