• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could go either way tonight. We could put in a performance like the Spurs, Leicester, Liverpool games, which wouldn't surprise me, and the tie would be over before the home leg.

Or we could put in a Sevilla, Kiev performance and come away with a win and a couple of away goals. Strangely, this wouldn't surprise me either. This team is so Jekyll and Hyde it's unbelievable.

It does give me a bit of optimism that our best performances this season have been in this competition. But at this stage I'd take a 1 goal defeat as long as we score, so 2-1, 3-2 etc. Anything else is a bonus, and we all know we are capable if we put our minds to it.

It goes without saying that we will have to be on our game tonight. Solid at the back for starters. No silly stuff. Both teams will get chances. 1-1 i think tonight.

But at this stage I'd take a 1 goal defeat as long as we score, so 2-1, 3-2 etc. Anything else is a bonus, and we all know we are capable if we put our minds to it.

I think anything less than a draw would be a bad result tonight. PSG have shown many times before that they can do as much dammage away as at home. So I wouldn't count on the typical 2-1 away defeat 1-0 home win scenario. Not gonna happen against this side.

Probably but if he's not fit to train the day before the game, he's not going to is he. And we're better off without him.
Manuel's been a bit slippery on the injury reporting front recently though, and although I understand your reservations I would always find room for Yaya if he's fit. My judgement is highly questionable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.