PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

Mancitybluemoon1

Yes, I know.....don't believe everything you read!;) but we got to have something to talk about, right? Where is the fun if we cant discuss rumours....20mil for a 31 year old? If true, I'd take it in the summer.....we need to young younger and start searching for a replacement soon....

The Maine Blues ‏@TheMaineBlues 32s33 seconds ago
Paris Saint-Germain are preparing a £20 million bid for Yaya Toure if he leaves in the summer. [Star]

I'd give him in a new contract he has 2 or 3 more seasons in him he's a machine but if we not goingn extend is contract 20m is 10m short YAYA is world class player..

I wouldn't entertain selling him. He is by far our most influential player - he scores, keeps the ball and is always fit

There isn't a player I know of who could replace him

Combine Toures wages.....and that's a huge chunk of money towards the signing of Pogba or Koke - the future.

Depends on the man for me.
If he's happy and ready to give his best for us then we must keep him (no ACN next season).

If he wants to go £20m would be a decent fee given his age. If he is genuinely committed to the club I see no reason to sell.

After seeing the Luiz money I reckon they can go higher than £20mil for someone actually good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.