PSG set to fail FFP again?

Mbappé will have to report back to Monaco and the loan changed its one rule us and the 3 for the other so called members of uefa barca madrid united. PSG are playing with uefa and city should be doing the same how can you not let players like neyar not play in the champions league sponsors would be up in arms

man city should go and sign messi on loan this summer and lets see uefa try and stop us playing in the champions league

This persecution of PSG stinks. Just because they upset Barca. Ideally, QSI will go heavy on the legal challenge.

I always seem to think these days that EUCB (formerly known as Uefa) are the mirror image of that Mickey Mouse film where he's chasing around trying to empty buckets of water, while the music of The Sorcerer's Apprentice plays on. They are so 'busy' stuffing rules down people's throats whilst trying to keep a hand on, and for some of them, in the till, they will disappear up their own fundament.

I always seem to think these days that EUCB (formerly known as Uefa) are the mirror image of that Mickey Mouse film where he's chasing around trying to empty buckets of water, while the music of The Sorcerer's Apprentice plays on. They are so 'busy' stuffing rules down people's throats whilst trying to keep a hand on, and for some of them, in the till, they will disappear up their own fundament.
They're like some criminal overlord telling his subordinates not to pinch any of the spoils they've robbed from others.

What I don't understand is that UEFA looked at the Qatar sponsorships when we were sanctioned and forced them to write them down from about €200m to €100m per annum. Even that seemed a bit generous at the time. So presumably they've increased them again.

What I don't understand is that UEFA looked at the Qatar sponsorships when we were sanctioned and forced them to write them down from about €200m to €100m per annum. Even that seemed a bit generous at the time. So presumably they've increased them again.

What’s to stop them getting 200m 6 month deal and giving them the money in advance? What’s going to be the punishment? Not as if they would have to give it them back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.