PSG set to fail FFP again?

PSG, a G14 club. As I've said many time PSG are collateral damage as UEFA hunt down their real target.

I'm sure it's trebles all round at UEFA headquarters.

Neither club deserves any sanction because neither has done anything wrong.
PSG is not viewed nor treated like a G14 club. It is viewed and treated as qatari new money club or the originally "oil" club at Chelsea time.
I can't understand how you can draw PSG as a collateral damage and City as the real target when PSG has been investigated more and has been forced to sell players by FFP rules; compared to City. They even attempted to devalue our sponsoring 3 times in a row (!!!) without new elements in order to make us fail. If FFP was an honest mechanism, i can't see how they can justify to devalue something they are tasked to value in the first place in several occasions. This is basically saying they are incompetent at their job. And if they are incompetent, they should not hold the club responsible for their shortcomings. QTA contract is nothing new and here we are in 2019 and they are still trying to open a new "deeper investigation" to find the accurate value of that contract, they set just months before, after 1 year audit by 2 firms ! Seriously, how much more time do they need to set a value and stick to it ? It is not like it is PSG changing the value for FFP, it is UEFA doing.

I'm not saying either club deserve any more sanction but they have been at our neck already for years.

Is that an opinion of Get French Football News . Or is that a statement from CAS?
CAS won't talk about another case. Example : they didn't talk about PSG case after their ruling on Galatasaray while they were similar.
However, as GFFN stated, PSG case is about a subtility. CAS didn't examine the content of UEFA decision since the form wasn't met.
City case is not similar at all. However, it is unprecedented since it comes from leaks from events that happened years ago.

I don't know if UEFA has some text allowing them to reopen an investigation or not but they say they "can" if there is new element of wrongdoing they didn't have at the time.
In PSG leaks, they got no new element to open anything though.
PSG leaks were about :
-Neymar and Mbappé contracts which had nothing dodgy,
-scouts having the "race" of the youngsters in their sheets (which is not allowed in France but has nothing to do with FFP),
-Kays Ruiz transfer from Barca to PSG (Barca cheated the FIFA rules by taking this french underage player so he had to return in France. They wonder if the return in France and PSG was done within the rules) has nothing to do with FFP,
-finally, the qatari sponsoring "fair value" which has to do with FFP but we were/are already under investigation for that, so nothing new.

And CAS have found in PSG's favour on this.

I wonder if this has any impact on their investigation into our pre-2014 situation?

Good!

Let’s show UEFA and the cartel clubs up for that they are!

Allez Paris, Come On City!

CAS won't talk about another case. Example : they didn't talk about PSG case after their ruling on Galatasaray while they were similar.
However, as GFFN stated, PSG case is about a subtility. CAS didn't examine the content of UEFA decision since the form wasn't met.
City case is not similar at all. However, it is unprecedented since it comes from leaks from events that happened years ago.

I don't know if UEFA has some text allowing them to reopen an investigation or not but they say they "can" if there is new element of wrongdoing they didn't have at the time.
In PSG leaks, they got no new element to open anything though.
PSG leaks were about :
-Neymar and Mbappé contracts which had nothing dodgy,
-scouts having the "race" of the youngsters in their sheets (which is not allowed in France but has nothing to do with FFP),
-Kays Ruiz transfer from Barca to PSG (Barca cheated the FIFA rules by taking this french underage player so he had to return in France. They wonder if the return in France and PSG was done within the rules) has nothing to do with FFP,
-finally, the qatari sponsoring "fair value" which has to do with FFP but we were/are already under investigation for that, so nothing new.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

PSG, a G14 club. As I've said many time PSG are collateral damage as UEFA hunt down their real target.

I'm sure it's trebles all round at UEFA headquarters.

Neither club deserves any sanction because neither has done anything wrong.
absolutely right.

PSG were never and will never be the true target of these ****s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.