psorasis association 50 for 50

Thanks lads

I have had some great responses on Social Media and the PA are very pleased with my work.

If I can help one person to realise they are not alone then its worth all my time and effort. Psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis have so many myths that surrounded the conditions its a privilege to be in a position to help dispel them. I do lots of stuff now through the PA and my Docs at Salford, including the Manchester Pso shout out of which we are in now In planning for an event at the end of the year.

http://www.psoriasisshoutout.co.uk/

Some of the people I have talked to in the past have had dreadful stories to tell of how they have been treated. There are so many myths that surround the condition. I hope to dispel those myths and help people realise they need not suffer alone.

Here is a film I made for the last shout out

If anybody needs advice, please don't hesitate to ask, by PM if you wish. I have a certain amount of knowledge and have undergone some training on how to deal with the public.

You don't have to suffer in silence, if I can help I will
Cheers

Russ

Thanks lads

I have had some great responses on Social Media and the PA are very pleased with my work.

If I can help one person to realise they are not alone then its worth all my time and effort. Psoriasis and Psoriatic arthritis have so many myths that surrounded the conditions its a privilege to be in a position to help dispel them. I do lots of stuff now through the PA and my Docs at Salford, including the Manchester Pso shout out of which we are in now In planning for an event at the end of the year.

http://www.psoriasisshoutout.co.uk/

Some of the people I have talked to in the past have had dreadful stories to tell of how they have been treated. There are so many myths that surround the condition. I hope to dispel those myths and help people realise they need not suffer alone.

Here is a film I made for the last shout out

If anybody needs advice, please don't hesitate to ask, by PM if you wish. I have a certain amount of knowledge and have undergone some training on how to deal with the public.

You don't have to suffer in silence, if I can help I will
Cheers

Russ

Top man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.