Psycho girlfriend

I read another article on this where there was evidence she'd talked him out of previous attempts and that it had got to the point where, in her version of events, she was switched to goading him to do to try and snap him out of his 'attention seeking' as she called it. She said she was becoming depressed and anxious because of his continued dependency on her and she was essentially trying a new tact.

Either way it sounds very strange and callous. The truth, I guess only she will know whether she truly wanted him to commit suicide.

Fucking scary world we live in.

Jesus look at her eyes, for the younger guys on here, it's all in their eyes!!

Jesus look at her eyes, for the younger guys on here, it's all in their eyes!!
3B8BCF5400000578-0-image-a-8_1482275083809.jpg

Looks like one fucked up woman

What a woman but you have to be mentally fucking beyond weak to be manipulated to actually kill yourself.

What a woman but you have to be mentally fucking beyond weak to be manipulated to actually kill yourself.

Did you read the article? It's not like she took a fully mentally healthy person and persuaded him to kill himself. Even if she did, if you don't know the details how can you be so sure in your assumption that he is 'beyond mentally weak'?

It sounds like he was teetering on the edge for a while and she gave him the extra encouragement to go through with it. She manipulated a mentally ill person to commit suicide. Victim blaming doesn't add anything so I don't know what the point of your post is.

Did you read the article? It's not like she took a fully mentally healthy person and persuaded him to kill himself. Even if she did, if you don't know the details how can you be so sure in your assumption that he is 'beyond mentally weak'?

It sounds like he was teetering on the edge for a while and she gave him the extra encouragement to go through with it. She manipulated a mentally ill person to commit suicide. Victim blaming doesn't add anything so I don't know what the point of your post is.
Yep and yet my post was deemed more worthy of deletion because I dared to say some feminist will make her a victim in it or that western societies infantilization of women(modern feminist agendas) is probably partly to blame for this sick need to be pandered to as victims for sympathy in so many. She wanted it so bad she was happy for someone to die for it, that is what the prosecution is proposing and it's probably spot on.

Last edited:
You have to be seriously messed up in the head to push a depressed person into suicide. Some of those texts are shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.