Psychometric tests

city2

Got do these for a job interview, seen some examples still can’t get my head round them. Anyone else completed these or advice.

If it's the psychometric test where they see how good you are at basic maths and basic language stuff, then I'd recommend you treat it like a school exam and revise.

If it's the test where they see what kind of personality you have, be sure to avoid selecting 'Strongly Agree' to any question that asks if you feel like murdering people when you're upset.

If it's the psychometric test where they see how good you are at basic maths and basic language stuff, then I'd recommend you treat it like a school exam and revise.

If it's the test where they see what kind of personality you have, be sure to avoid selecting 'Strongly Agree' to any question that asks if you feel like murdering people when you're upset.
Knew I’d been going wrong somewhere.

Got do these for a job interview, seen some examples still can’t get my head round them. Anyone else completed these or advice.
They should have sent you practice material,and that makes perfect (ish) ;-)

Get your brain in thinking/problem solving mode by doing crosswords/word searches/sudoku etc

Be methodical in your approach,its better to be a bit slower but accurate,rather than racing through while making mistakes.

Relax and stay calm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.