Public enquiry into Manchester bombing

Blue Maverick

Fire service rightly slated over non response, I hope our ex chief is hanging his head in shame, fucking disgraceful, still fuming over this.

I know the fire fighters were absolutely livid they couldn't be utilised.
Bad judgement from whoever ordered it.
All those table top excersises and management cake and arse meetings come to nothing, lads on the ground knew what was going on, management claiming procedures stopped them, well fuck that as an excuse you could see on tv and social media. Too worried about their next promotion and pensions than doing what they are paid for.

Virtually no medical staff in attendance in the bomb area, people died because of lack of medical attention.
A fucking disgrace to be honest.

Virtually no medical staff in attendance in the bomb area, people died because of lack of medical attention.
A fucking disgrace to be honest.
There were 3 paramedics triaging until all clear on active shooter declared, sounds right initially then they sent more in. There had to be a balance, they are going off what’s happened previously in Mumbai etc, the GMP officer on the ground didn’t declare operation Plato which would have meant no help at all, he used his common sense and waited. He/she deserves a lot of credit.

Fire service rightly slated over non response, I hope our ex chief is hanging his head in shame, fucking disgraceful, still fuming over this.
It should read “the officers at the top of the fire service “, it should not be a reflection on the fire fighters on the ground , I have no doubt that you and your colleagues would have attended immediately, no doubt the ex chief left with a healthy pay off and pension .

There was a time lag of about 1.5 hours between police declaring area secure, ie no rampaging shooter, and this being communicated to the fire service. This is a failure of basic procedure, no excuse for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.