Public enquiry into Manchester bombing

Mr Wild said he walked away from Abedi, and approached Showsec steward Mohammed Agha, who was standing on the main floor of the foyer, below the mezzanine.
He told the inquiry: "He said he already knew about him, that was about it really."
Mr Greaney said: "In your statement you said 'I felt I was being fobbed off really' - is that still how it feels?"
Mr Wild said: "Yes, it was as if he had more important things to deal with - but in no way do I blame him because the guy was already in there, there was nothing more he could do."

There's a thing...

That Britsh Transport police officer who ignored that womans warning that a 'suspicious man' was hiding out up on the Station mezzanine (for hours) should be sacked without question .... if he hasn't been already!

Last edited:
That Britsh Transport police officer who ignored that womans warning that a 'suspicious man' was hiding out up on the Station mezzanine (for hours) should be sacked without question .... if he hasn't been already!

Yeah, basic security for everyone and especially for security personnel should be to make polite enquiries to anyone who is acting suspicious or looks like they should not be there. “Hello, is everything ok? I thought you might need help”. No law abiding person would take offence at that. It is everybody’s responsibility really - but it’s criminal for somebody being paid to assist in these matters not to act.

Mr Wild said he walked away from Abedi, and approached Showsec steward Mohammed Agha, who was standing on the main floor of the foyer, below the mezzanine.
He told the inquiry: "He said he already knew about him, that was about it really."
Mr Greaney said: "In your statement you said 'I felt I was being fobbed off really' - is that still how it feels?"
Mr Wild said: "Yes, it was as if he had more important things to deal with - but in no way do I blame him because the guy was already in there, there was nothing more he could do."

There's a thing...

There's a thing?

Without trying to lay blame on anyone in power because I do not have the knowledge to do that, but reading that makes me so angry. That poor little girl absolutely heartbreaking the fear she must have been feeling. R.I.P
Horrendous reading.
That poor little girl :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.