Pubs For West Brom

jimMCFC

First trip to the hawthorns, i was wondering if there is some specific city friendly venue that every blue will be at on sun?

:D:D
see you there lads

Avoid The Goose and The Wagon & Horses.

The Vine
will have plenty of Baggies in there, but it's fairly welcoming to opposing teams fans too. That's where I'll be anyway, so it had better be ;-)

Watch where you drink , it looks like we'll have a reduced allocation going due to the ticket prices so there's unlikely to be as many City fans around as normal ....... some West Brom fans aren't opposed to attackin' visiting supporters!

black mamba said:
Watch where you drink , it looks like we'll have a reduced allocation going due to the ticket prices so there's unlikely to be as many City fans around as normal ....... some West Brom fans aren't opposed to attackin' visiting supporters!

Never had any trouble at the Baggies. That's probably cos I talk a bit like them though :-)

Cheesy said:
black mamba said:

Never had any trouble at the Baggies. That's probably cos I talk a bit like them though :-)

I've witnessed it on three seperate occasions at WBA ..... one punch-up was in a pub down the road before the game , and there were also a couple of incidents on nearby roads after other City matches there ....... the vast majority of West Brom fans are really good supporters , but they do have a few hotheads who try to stir things a little ...... especially if they've lost !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.